2014 Bucket List

Home Forums Online Lodge 2014 Bucket List

This topic contains 36 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  Perro 3 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 17 posts - 21 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • Author

Perro
    Participant

I know you’re waiting for me to get old enough so yu can at least keep up.

First in my bucket is to make it through this damn winter. I’m tired of shoveling snow and ice.

I feel a road trip is in order, preferably to some place warm.

Maybe the 6 should try their hand at slaughtering some snow geese?

Yu
    Participant

2 degrees here today.

We picked up another 1,000 acres for hunting and have a couple of historic good spots for snows.

I am getting a semi to pull the 50 fter to one spot so the boys don’t have to dbl handle the full bodies and wear the pennies out. Drake has not offered help so don’t expect to see his lazy arse.

1st of March is looking like a good target for mud in the bottoms.

Dirt Clods Die Too
    Participant

I’m a phone call away for technical help…..Text me if it’s physical help you’re after….LOL!!!

Quite a few chickens stayin up on the lake already…..Don’t know where they’re finding water though?? Guy went to the pit Monday and shot 31 by himself….Gotta be sunny.

Let me know….I might be able to slip away and give you a hand if’n you need it.

Yu
    Participant

90,000 is the count I heard.

I think we will see 7 xs that in a couple of weeks.

Dirt Clods Die Too
    Participant

You will. They’ll all be feeding in front of Scott’s house….

Yu
    Participant

Convenient for me.

We can just keep the tab open.

Perro
    Participant

Maybe we otta make it a date. Lord knows we don’t have any corn here to even give them snows pause.

I know it means I’ll have too come down off my mountain, but that is more likely then yu climbing up here. Besides how could I miss a chance to room with Thad or watch 1Cup choke until he blows beer out his nose?

Dirt Clods Die Too
    Participant

I just looked at the aerial survey, YU……95,000

That’s nothing compared to what will arrive….but it’s worth hunting.

Boys didn’t have any luck this morning…..I might go tomorrow. Got the NWTF banquet tomorrow night, so there’s a better chance of hunting tomorrow then Sunday

Yu
    Participant

going to be 0 again Sunday night.

No mud until at least after the 16th.

I may come over tomorrow to just a look see and get the dog out.

littleponderosa
    Participant

tim, been just dam cold up this way for a couple of days. -21F followed by -27F at my place. yesterday -18F in the morn. -1F this morn when i got home. bizarre weather this winter. still like the change of the season though.

still mapping out possible routes for the ride. still completely undecided.

Bill

Thadp
    Participant

We got rain! Got bless it! We could still get 11 inches this month and go down as the driest year ever…..

Yu
    Participant

500,000 ag acres out of production in CA this spring is the early report I saw.

I’ll do my part and give up broccoli.

dka
    Participant

I’ll do brussel sprouts.

Thadp
    Participant

Our irrigation district announced water allotment of 22 inches this year. That’s more than most but far short of the 36 inches needed for corn or orchards.

Yu
    Participant

14 inches of Mexican piss on the lettuce will only hurt the fast food industry further.

It’s a vicious cycle now. Amnesty for 11,000,000 illegals mean 1,000,000 1970 Impalas burning fossil fuels creating climate warming thereby reducing California rainfall necessitating migrant farm worker urination on plants that are liquid deficient resulting in harmful bacteria attaching to produce sold to fast food restaurants and distributed nationally into an unsuspecting consumer demand chain that is declining due to lower disposable income resulting from the ACA intended to insure the very worker pissing on the lettuce.

So, don’t eat pissed on CA lettuce, broccoli,or brussel sprouts and pray for rain.

( Note: the illegal Irish in the US piss elsewhere and not on lettuce. That does not make crubeens any better and the Nebraska Irish is welcome to eat crap and drink piss)

Anonymous

Having seen the Missouri River up close and personal there in Omaha, the water OPPD provides is not that far off.

Perro
    Participant

We’re over 120% on our snow pack this year. So Corona otta be able to keep up with the yuppie demand.

We need those 11 million mexes to help cover the 93 million of us who decided to say F it and stay home to follow our dreams.

Viewing 17 posts - 21 through 37 (of 37 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed