Home Forums Online Lodge 2015

This topic contains 8 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  dka 2 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Yu
    Participant

Belize
    pups,
    Canada
    Spain
    Texas
    Argentina
    England
    ducks
    Texas

may throw in saving Spacedog but I really want Irish to step up and redeem at least one them.

littleponderosa
    Participant

Damn dude – don’t you ever stay home? HAHAHA
    Hope all your journeys are safe, tiring and enjoyable.
    Bill

Thadp
    Participant

I didn’t see Turlock on the list. 🙁

IR1SH
    Participant

I am going to hunker down on me ole sod in the latter half of May and first half of June. You can have England. Believe it or not, Belize is penciled in for late this year or early next…. My wife’s best friend from college is from there and lives there… Nothing can redeem Phil, btw

Perro
    Participant

Still time to get with me and LD at Reel foot. We’re headed out Thursday early 30. tho it goes against my better judgement to go anywhere east of the Rockies.

dka
    Participant

Just got the call, They are on the way. Looking like a good weekend! Any body else wants to join, You are more than welcome. Geese are everywhere.

Thadp
    Participant

Good luck guys.

dka
    Participant

Lake should be thawed out. Been locked up for about a week. Haven’t been on the lake blind in awhile.

dka
    Participant

Thought we might be able to make at least the Deep South 3, but Tim apparently has the bug. Oh well, we hunted in pairs anyway!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed