2250 & change

Home Forums Online Lodge 2250 & change

This topic contains 9 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Klobkilzduk 3 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

littleponderosa
    Participant

back from the snow goose hunt. long ass week, but worth the pain. mound city is busy, and i do mean busy. there are spreads set up everywhere, but evidently the birds make it work.
    swapped bags on day 1 and day 2 – 1 group in the 20’s, the other below 10. unsure of sunday total since i ain’t talked to the cajuns yet. sd averaged a little over 20 a day. left home feeling good on wed – 12 mar and was puking in se mt that night. so i put up with food poisoning for the 1st 5-6 days. guessing bad mushroom swiss brgr. puked till i made it to chamberlain, sd and gave it up. long day.

Bill

dka
    Participant

Sounds like a great time. Too bad about the lousy burger.

Klobkilzduk
    Participant

Somebody has shot birds almost every day for almost 3 weeks in our spread.

DU870
    Participant

Klob, is your spread in Western Iowa?

Klobkilzduk
    Participant

Yes it is….was….

DU870
    Participant

How did you do? Did you pull it out of the season or loose the field or something?

My buddies were down by lake rathbun this weekend shed hunting and said guys were shooting the crap out of snows. Said they heard volleys all day long.

Webmaster
    Keymaster

Still getting reports of birds in western Iowa. Pockets of juvenile birds it seems.

Dakotas and western MN for the adults.

Webmaster
    Keymaster

Still getting reports of birds in western Iowa. Pockets of juvenile birds it seems.

Dakotas and western MN for the adults.

DU870
    Participant

The snow storm in the dakota’s should throw a monkey wrench into the mix. Birds will be heading south away from the storm, some will wait it out and I am sure some are north of the snow line and will keep going.

Klobkilzduk
    Participant

Groups consistently shot 20-30 all season. We picked it up.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed