432 New Registrations today…

Home Forums Online Lodge 432 New Registrations today…

This topic contains 13 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of JC JC 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Webmaster
    Keymaster

You’d think more than lodge members would even sneeze a single post :P

lol.

:: sigh::  the lurkers.

:)

WATERDOG TRAINER
    Participant

Better buy them lunch. Maybe they’ll stay around. I think this site is harder to navigate than the old one. Not to many people taking to it yet.

Kjnlog
    Participant

Me too. Very hard to navigate… :m:

Yu
    Participant

navigate?

this place swirls clockwise

WATERDOG TRAINER
    Participant

On a lighter note. I received a friend request from Kjnlog which I promptly accepted. Not that we weren’t already friends before. (insert smiley face here)

DU870
    Participant

Good to see this place is growing!

Cornbread
    Participant

I even said yes to Kevin’s request.  I guess I gotta low bar still.  (Insert me inserting me into something else)

Yu
    Participant

What does  the “friend” shit do anyway?

I only like a few of the characters that have ever been here.  Ascendo Tuum was my favorite.

And one of you is already stalking me.

Kjnlog
    Participant

:lol:  Yeah that friend shit is a WTF in my book. I haven’t seen to many friend requests yet.  I dunno maybe its me but this is a lotta hassle to bullshit with somebody. The old site was much more used friendly IMHO. :mrgreen:

WATERDOG TRAINER
    Participant

I like under topic it has posts, voices and freshness. Freshness. Just like a loaf of bread.

Perro
    Participant

Let’s face it, We are like the tough kids that hung out at the pool hall, many want to hang with us, but they know they’ll get their ass beat first. lol

JC
    Participant

Is this how you post? Thought I would try it and see if it works. I’m still dumbfounded that I have only had 2 requests to be friends. More than likely there is a glitch that is blocking everyones request for my friendship. Think so? I don’t know about this new format…..took me 4 days to figure out how to login so you can imagine the struggle I have ahead of me.

Webmaster
    Keymaster

:lol:  :lol: :lol:

JC
    Participant

Thanks James! I accept your friendship request. I’m still waiting for Carly Simon’s request.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed