• Airplay has the capability of playing across a much larger distance between devices than Bluetooth.
• Airplay uses lossless compression, but anything streamed over Bluetooth uses lossy compression.
• Aireplay offers direct communication between the IOS device and the Airplay speaker, including volume control.
• Airplay devices have to be networked.
• Airplay is only available on Apple and a small number of other certified devices.
• Bluetooth is wildly used for gadget, like smartphone, tablet.
• With the developing of Bluetooth technology, AAC and aptX is capable to provide high quality sound than Standard Bluetooth Codec.
• The two devices connected via Bluetooth need to be closed in 10-15 meters.
• The sound bluetooth streams is compressed with lossy.
Most headphones Mixcder provide are supported Bluetooth function, such as HD601 (NFC Bluetooth headphones)