Boooooorrriiing

Home Forums Online Lodge Boooooorrriiing

This topic contains 14 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of JC JC 1 year, 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Klobkilzduk
    Participant

This place sucks these days…..Guess I’ll go kill some snow geese this weekend. I’ll take some pictures….

Canman Omaddie
    Participant

and don’t forget to send me 10 bucks on Monday

Webmaster
    Keymaster

Do that — and make an article for the new magazine.

DU870
    Participant

Lots of pics and I hope you get into them!

JC
    Participant

Klobinski…..the gal in your avatar w/ the sleeve tattoo…..what creative tat does she have on her ########

** edited by webmaster **

JC
    Participant

I heard that Carpy and 1Cups have been tied-up for days at Carpy’s disbarrment hearing w/ 1Cup serving as his defense counsel.

Crow got runoff by Click and me.

Irish has little time now that he’s a teacher’s aide and working the valet service at Starsky’s lounge and eatery.

DuckBag’s hotel downsized their employees so he has to do triple duty as chef, short order cook and server in the buffet line.

Rik Jimerson is homeless again.

SloughApe had his coming out of the closet, his wife left him and his boss fired him.

CestBon is too buys w/ work and his nitely AA meetings.

Klobkilzduk
    Participant

These are the first geese in the area and we are trying a different approach. I aint gettin my hopes up….

Thadp
    Participant

I am heading out tomorrow for our late season goose opener.  To bad about Sloughie.  I always liked that guy he was a sharp dresser and had the softest hands.

Swamp Gas
    Participant

Good luck Klob!

IR1SH
    Participant

Give ‘em hell!

dka
    Participant

Went by the pit field yesterday. Not a goose in sight around Reelfoot.

IR1SH
    Participant

How was the hunt today?  I have a buddy that came into Omaha from St. Louis yesterday.  He said the snowline started roughly around St. Joe, but sky was filled with birds from just South of Mound City to Sidney…  From there, the snow picked up so he couldn’t see much activity….

Tomorrow (Sun) ought to be good…  Temps in the low 50′s ought to get them moving a little further North until the next system comes through this Thurs…  Long range forecasting is calling 8-12″ of snow for here….  That ought to cap them into the area for a while…

Have ya broken out the Mag10?

Thadp
    Participant

We still have quite a few Ross, Snows and Specks in the area.  Did some jump shooting today and picked up 2 Specks.  Heading back out tomorrow with the AR and Predator decoys.

Klobkilzduk
    Participant

we didnt hunt but I got some good pics. My cousin shot a pile as did the neighbor……LOTS of geese around….

JC
    Participant

Yesterday on the way to the club I saw 3 x assload of snows n specs west of Lincoln.

Irish…strike while the iron is hot! Today is Prez Day so you’re off from your teacher’s aide job. Get down on your knees and ask the wife for a kitchen pass so you can go getcha some…….some is snow geese….not groceries!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed