Cabo

Home Forums Online Lodge Cabo

This topic contains 7 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of JC JC 1 year, 10 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    JC
    Participant

I’m going to Cabo San Lucas next month for 10 days. Never been there before. Staying at a 5-star resort in the corridor. Any suggestions on great places to eat and drink. I’m on an all-inclusive pkg at the resort but want to get out every couple days to wine n dine. Only place I have on my agenda so far is Cabo Wabo where I plan to get stoned, go crazy and bang some beauties.

Also, any suggestions on events/activities in the area. Want to go fishing for at least 1 day and parasailing. The resort has free horseback riding on the beach.

DU870
    Participant

Well, don’t get kidnapped and held for ransom :)

Klobkilzduk
    Participant

You booked a 10 day trip without proir knowledge of the local scene?

GRAY
    Participant

JC, it’s been a few years but we used Pochos Charters. 1-877-fish-csl.  We booked it through Martin Rios..624-156-6023.  The 2 of us led the most Marlin caught at the marina that day.  Kicked ass!  Ate at a bunch of nice resturants but don’t remember the names. I can remember where we ate breakfast and lunch but the names of the evening dinner resturants< can’t help you with.  All I remeber about getting to them were, “TAXI”

JC
    Participant

Thanks a bunch Gray Matter! Yeah, 10 days. Figured it’s like going to Hawaii where a week just isn’t enough. Have lots of friends that go to Cabo and they said one week is too short….most go for 2 weeks. My agenda is usually go like hell one day, rehab the next.

Perro
    Participant

Have fun. Sounds good just being in the sun and on a beach.

redeye
    Participant

we go to cabo every other year! Great fishing. Try a sunset cruise and drink all the beer and taquilla you can handle. The beach bars in the bay can be hilarios, revealing and an awesome place to get a headache! Stay sober one eve so you can get up at dawn to watch the boat parade out of the harbor, bring binoculars to watch the whales spouting while soaking in the sun at your pool!

JC
    Participant

Thanks Redeye! The sunset cruise sounds great. I heard it’s a good place to pick-up cougars. I am so ready for the beach bars…..going to sample 100 different types of margaritas, dance on the bar and stumble thru the surf trying to find my way home. I better get one of those medical alert bracelets so I don’t accidentally drown.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed