Colorado

Home Forums Online Lodge Colorado

This topic contains 11 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of JC JC 1 year, 6 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Thadp
    Participant

Did you guys get any of the snow we sent this week?

1Cup
    Participant

It is snowing as I type.  Got about 6″.  Enough to cause panic in those raised in warmer climes and get the courthouse and schools closed.

Dirt Clods Die Too
    Participant

Headed our way…..Depending where you are in the metro area, they’re calling for 6 – 8″ of snow north of 70, and 3 – 6″ with ice on top south of 70.  I’m kinda hoping for nothing….another weatherman f- up.  They closed all the schools last night, and there still hasn’t been a flake of snow in the air…Superintendents and the weather dude are on the hot seat now……

Thadp
    Participant

Happy to help out.

JC
    Participant

Why ask him if they got any snow this week when you can simply look at the national weather section in the newspaper or check the Weather Channel. Amazing how people expend so much effort on something so simple.

Webmaster
    Keymaster

JC — talking about the weather is part of the time-honored tradition called “polite conversation.”   A gift that you have difficulty receiving.   It’s born out of a mutual common respect for your fellow man, courtesy and an endearing, unselfish interest in how those (other than yourself) are getting along in this great world.

Of course, you can find the info in the paper or on the web but lonely, sterile solutions.

For somebody so “old and wise” you sure missed some basic lessons in Humanity 101.

JC
    Participant

Yes-yes…great words of wisdom sayeth yee old wisdom tooth!

Humanities….not a chance Webbie. The university I attended, even though a Catholic institution, defied the humanitarian teachings of lesser institutions. It was all about philosophy….101 thru 104. Taught by priests no less!

Thadp
    Participant

I just ignore him webbie.  He is like a large horse(s)(ass) fly that entered the house because it’s cold outside.   Eventually we’ll find him on his back, legs in the air in the window sill.

JC
    Participant

Good un brother Thadious! I actually do have my legs up in the air….on top of my desk. It’s my daily 3 o’clock nappy time. Sweet dreams my bruthas n sistuhs!!!

Billygoatpete
    Participant

Funny that you ignore John….He’s all thats keeping this place alive.

Weak

Perro
    Participant

Thad, I didn’t get any here where I live, but Aspen has been getting snow all week. I’m not too happy about it cause I have had to drive with all the Texans.

Mrs O and the girls are thankful tho.

JC
    Participant

Why thank you brutha Billy Goat. I have for years tried to instill a sense of humor in my Lodge bros like Thandious P but there comes a time when one has to realize it could be just an exercise in futility. In Thadious’s case I do believe my wit n humor may severely clash with his religious beliefs or some’thin like that.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed