Elk hunt 12/6-10/14

Home Forums Online Lodge Elk hunt 12/6-10/14

This topic contains 10 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  dka 3 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

dka
    Participant

While I was making my trip in Oct. I stopped at the Quinlan Ranch in Chama, NM. Looking for 4 more people to hunt that week. Lodging, meals, license, incl. Up to a 270 class bull for a great deal. Call me at 731 935-4386 for more info. Have a great holiday weekend and be safe. Larger bulls available at more expense. They have some 450 class and better there also. Unreal spot. Google them to check it out and get back with me.

littleponderosa
    Participant

No can do this. Present & upcoming changes in life, work & play.
    Bill

JC
    Participant

And just a measley $10k

Yu
    Participant

Bill gets a rectal exam to avoid hunting with Kevin?

He ain’t that bad. Just don’t eat the fiddlers, sleep in the same building or go to cat house with him.

And get to second breakfast before he does.

littleponderosa
    Participant

Thats not it – I’m kinda in a major league, game changing issue @ work. I’m seriously considering walking next year @ 55. Gotta get some shit straight first, then I’ll make a decision. Cash money jobs are still ok by me if I need some play dough.

Bill

DU870
    Participant

My only hope for shooting an elk is if the herd in Wisconsin really starts to expand and they issue some tags.

dka
    Participant

Actually, for 6 people the price went below $4K. Hell of a place.

Klobkilzduk
    Participant

Whew…..spendy

dka
    Participant

BTW, includes lodging,meals, and license.

Yu
    Participant

Can you see the high fence around the pen?

dka
    Participant

Not unless you have x-ray vision. Mountain terrain, 3000 acres high fence, rest open mt. range, total 17000 acres. That should be during peak migration, over 4000 head moving through the area.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed