Hey Webbie

Home Forums Online Lodge Hey Webbie

This topic contains 51 replies, has 21 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of JC JC 1 year, 2 months ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 52 total)

• Author
    crowhater
    Participant

This new forum set up bites goat arse.

Anyway here is the latest dyno sheet.

dyno sheet

Clickster
    Participant
    Clickster
    Participant

Missed ya squeeky little voice around here for awhile.

crowhater
    Participant

Well enjoy it while you can because when my membership expires I am gone. I dont care for the new format and I dont have time for it any more. Next weekend is the end of the season and I might sell all of my duck hunting gear also. This season I have duck hunted more than I have in years and I am tired of it. Bayfishing is what I want to challange next.

Webmaster
    Keymaster

The new format just takes a few clicks to get used too.   Click on your name in the login box and go to PROFILE  to change your avatar and display name.

Take pictures on those hunts?  You can upload them into the TEXAS hunting reports now.

You should post em.

duckbag
    Participant

Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah……………………

Kjnlog
    Participant

:lol: :lol: :lol:

JC
    Participant

Well, we would be disappointed to see you go and if you do we’ll look for you on the cover of Salt Water Angler posing w/ your mounters and fish tags.

wetduck
    Participant

isnt there a “Bitch be Gone” app for him on here some were?

Billygoatpete
    Participant

Amen…..wipe your puss or move on along.

wetduck
    Participant

hey festus how was goat killing this year

IR1SH
    Participant

Be gone Satan…

wetduck
    Participant

still barking from the porch there eh Cris?

Webmaster
    Keymaster

Well if a certain cajun has figured out how to do smileys… i think the rest of you can work out that whole avatar thing.

:) :) :) :)

IR1SH
    Participant

I guess I don’t understand where you’re coming from Wetduck, just would like to see the narcissistic  loudmouth gone…

crowhater
    Participant

No need to wish for it because it is going to happen when my member ship runs out. You should know by now that you cant hurt my feelings, I could not care any less you like me or not.  Now that I am a full partner playing on the internet is just costing me money and I want to retire or at least back away and get paid to do consulting. My son starts Tball next month and I want to be able to spend time with him and my girls before they are teenagers. I hunted 14 days of January and I only took my gun out of the case twice, it has just got boring. After I have everyone set up I normally go to fishing while they are hunting and I like the challage of catching fish using artificial. I have always been a bait fisherman because I never really knew how to work artificial. Because of the changes Obama is making I need to sell off some of my toys and buy more CRP land.  If I want to shoot ducks I am better off paying a guide and writing it all off.

Dirt Clods Die Too
    Participant

Congratulations on your promotion/partnership/etc…

Bye now…

Klobkilzduk
    Participant

Good thing you were hunting ducks instead of hanging out in Algeria this month……

Canman Omaddie
    Participant

Crow…..you member ship won’t run out…..free now…webbie said

Clickster
    Participant

I knew how to work a artificial bait when i was 5. not hard! wiggle reel wiggle reel. wiggle wiggle reel! Yor killing me here! Boring cause of the type of hunting thats why.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 52 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.