Hey Webbie

Home Forums Online Lodge Hey Webbie

This topic contains 51 replies, has 21 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of JC JC 1 year, 2 months ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 52 total)
  • Author
    Aussie05
    Participant

Forget working the lure. Its all about location, location, location. I can’t stress that enough.

DU870
    Participant

Ahh Hell Crow, you can’t leave, you know you would miss everyone. Heck if you left, the place might get a little boring. No more shooting at car thieves, 50000 horse power corvettes, shooting home intruders, no mounters and banders.

As far as fishing with artificial, its true- location, location and then some more location.

JC
    Participant

I never realized what thin skin Crow had, kinda like Irish. Not the rhino skin like Click and Aussie. C’mon Crow, stick around and we’ll toughen ya up.

Dipper Dave
    Participant

Al linder called, he wants his line back charlie

Aussie05
    Participant

Did he call to tell you about the hot bite on Nokay?

Dipper Dave
    Participant

yeah but I sent him to the ditch to fish for reds

JC
    Participant

My ol buddy Al Lindner! Tell him Jack said hello….Jack from Lake Winnebago. He’ll remember me but won’t want to go into details on how my crew thrashed his crews azz at the 1980 Three Sisters eye tourny. He was so pizzed and humiliated he told his camera crew to “pack it up now, we’re getting the fuk outta here.”

Dipper Dave
    Participant

dont get up to brainerd much anymore, so I probably wont be seeing old al.

best thing that happened to brainerd is the bypass

jasonmn24
    Participant

Is he gone yet?

Swamp Gas
    Participant

The Linders used to be big time cheaters.  In tournaments that is.  Using live bait in artificial only tournaments.

Swamp Gas
    Participant

Location is #1.  Pretty tough to steer me away from artificial too.  Just axe Charlie @Dave.  Live bait at times is more productive but the right wood and/or plastic at the right time can be just as good or better.

Dirt Clods Die Too
    Participant

Corn and hotdogs here……

Cornbread
    Participant

I’m kinda thinking that you boys worry too much over Crow.  I’m also thinking that Drake’s chart is funny but since I’m disinterested in this I’m not going to try to figure anything about something or nothing.

iluvlabs
    Participant

Same ole same ole.

JC
    Participant

Hey Mark……I gotta fess up! In that 1980 tourny me and my guys, 3 of us, cheated too. I think every entry was cheating since it wasn’t that well watched and regulated. We did catch some eyes on minnows using that rig that has a chartruese float that is connected ’4-5 above the hooked minnie. Isn’t that a Lindy rig? Can’t remember.

Does Al and his wife still own that resort restaurant and bar in Brainerd? Nice place, good food and great old fashions.

Canman Omaddie
    Participant

no

WATERDOG TRAINER
    Participant

Let him go before someone gets shot.

crowhater
    Participant

The season is OVER and I for one am glad. I did not take my gun out of the case all weekend, once everyone was set up I went to fishing. My freaking hands hunrt so bad I had to soak them in wax before I could brush my teeth this morning. I will be heading to the doctor this week, they have got to find something to deal with this arthritis. It is only in my hands but it is really effecting my quality of life.

Kjnlog
    Participant

Soak em in wax???

1Cup
    Participant

Hot parrafin.  Feels wonderful.

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 52 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.