Xtreme Adventure Pics

Home Forums Online Lodge Xtreme Adventure Pics

This topic contains 32 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of Aussie05 Aussie05 1 year, 10 months ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    Aussie05
    Participant

Trying to post a slideshow from Photobucket.  What do I need to do?

Aussie05
    Participant

Tried posting just a pic and can’t even do that?

Webmaster
    Keymaster

Not sure.  Photobucket is going through a major overhaul and their code is changing daily.

For photo — post the direct link to the image.  if “beta.photobucket.com” is on the image it may or may not work at this time.  But the direct link code is the best bet.  Once you post it I can try to troubleshoot it.

Aussie05
    Participant
    Aussie05
    Participant
    Cornbread
    Participant

Awesome Chawlee

Cornbread
    Participant

That looks like a fun house mirror with a bunch a homos going through

Clickster
    Participant

Oh i laughed at the Pick of my truck and of Gafftop!

Aussie05
    Participant

Guess the links will have to work for now. 

Over 60 pics in the slideshow.  About 10 days of killing total.  Ducks were slow down here but the redfish were on fire.  Caught over 250 reds in just two trips.  Me and Mark caught 8 or 9 flounder also, but Dave managed to get flounder skunked for the 2nd time in 2 trips down here.  Guess he just don’t have what it takes. :lol:

Made up for the lack of ducks up in Okie though.  I was only there for 2 days, but in 6 or 7  days of killing I think the total death count was somewhere over 250 birds.  It was an awesome time.  Got to hang with some good folks including meeting Lane for the first time.  That sum biTch can make a mean brown gravy.  Probably the best I’ve had.  Anyway, good times were had and can’t wait to do it again.  Thanks also goes out to Todd, Michael and Brett.  They made it all happen.

1Cup
    Participant

Gosh, I’d hope the professional chef could make passable gravy.  If not, he’d have to turn in his hat.

Kjnlog
    Participant

Ah looks like they are gettin some of the bugs out. Nice pile of ducks guys.

JC
    Participant

Sexy hats. Who do I send my address to so I can get one? Great pic…..good time Chawlee and his bandito bruthas.

Clickster
    Participant

Hats are part of the hoodie crew, you have to put us on mass amounts of ducks to earn one. Its kinda a club now and JC you get us on boat loads of Mounter cinnimon teal and we might be able to swing something.

Webmaster
    Keymaster

okie group

Attachments:
    1. okiegroup1-11-13.jpg

Webmaster
    Keymaster

Short term image fix until we get the auto-embed to resize properly.

On the post box there are two tabs:  visual and text.  Click the text tab and use the IMG button to post the URL to the image.

That will resize it correctly.

Dipper Dave
    Participant

Thanks for posting the link Charlie!  a badass trip indeed.  wishing i was still there

Clickster
    Participant

Back to killing brown shit down here. Just till next Sunday then its all over!

Clickster
    Participant

Still funny

Clickster
    Participant

JC
    Participant

I guess CrowHater will get a hat. I’m sure he wants one in the worst way and hey, he’s the bands and mounters guy w/ the ducks by the azzload spots down Texass way. Here tell he’s got an entire flock of cinnamons on his office wall and he’ll prolly throw-in his personal taxidermist for your cinn mounts.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 33 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed