Important Leasons for your sons

Home Forums Online Lodge Important Leasons for your sons

This topic contains 10 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Thomas Quinlen 3 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Yu
    Participant

Anonymous

That is complicated, but makes sense. I met a German Industrialist (I don’t know if that means anything, except rich Germans seem to be smart). This was on a Steelhead river in Alaska many years ago. I noticed he had a Japanese wife and I inquired about his choosing her for a wife. He simply said that since feminism, western women are confused. I think that explains 90% of it and American women think they are entitled way beyond their desirability range, which in general is low, ie. Fat, sloppy, and dumb. In Alaska, men outnumber women and the women really have their head up in the air and even average blobs think they are Queens. Alaska women have a saying through about the men, “The odds are good, but the goods are odd” My saying for Alaska women is that “The odds are bad, and the bad are odd” Anyway for a wife I would advise to “go east young man”! The weird and the hot and all the rest are just getting more crazy all the time here as this culture it totally screwed up.

Thadp
    Participant

My sons are holding out for a unicorn.

Swamp Gas
    Participant

Lol.

Yu
    Participant

Thad, you have your family limit of Unicorns already.

Yu
    Participant

BY the way, crops look the best in a decade. Hatch numbers look good for everything except the Pintail.

The other side of the big river will not have much late season carbs available.

Bring the boys down here for a swat.

Chris
    Participant

I need to save this and show my sons when they get into High School.

Klobkilzduk
    Participant

Thats perfect….Ive spent way too many yers in the danger zone….have the scars to prove it…

Webmaster
    Keymaster

What, nobody is going to man up about that amazing night on the trapeze with the 4 / 4.9 girl?

lol

Yu
    Participant

Webbie,

maybe the best sex I ever had was a with a 7.

She was a 3.5 but I hit it twice.

Thomas Quinlen
    Participant

Check out this piece atFred on Everything.

Then read his other articles.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed