Merry Christmas guys..

Home Forums Online Lodge Merry Christmas guys..

This topic contains 13 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  Yu 3 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

Kjnlog
    Participant

I wish you and yours the best for the holiday and upcoming New Year. I ain’t been postin much here cause there ain’t much happening here and with this fukked up job ain’t got the time. Duck season really sucks this year. I haven’t shot 2 boxes of shell yet! Didn’t fire a shot last Saturday and we just slept in Sunday. Well there is always this weekend….Buddy is officially retired. I just hurts him too much after the hunt. His old joints are killin him. Now he just comes along for the ride. Gotta get me pup and do it one more time. Yall take care. Bill I’ll see u im March.

Dirt Clods Die Too
    Participant

Back atcha, pal.

I’m right at a case and a half so far….Still gots till Jan 31 to increase that number.

Merry Christmas, Mike!!

Thadp
    Participant

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you as well Mike! Worst duck year ever on the West Coast, it sucks.

Perro
    Participant

Merry Christmas to all my merry brothers!

I ain’t fired a shot. For a lot of reasons I’m not in the mood this year. Took the wife’s dog out 4 times. She’d be a good dog but I wasn’t planning on really huntin her so most of what I got is my fault. To her I’m just the guy that drives the truck. I been thinking of taking her to real trainer. But I just need to get off the rag and do what I need to do.

Klobkilzduk
    Participant

Well listen to all you Merry M’Fers. I didnt fire a shot outside of teal season. Collar bone reconstruction will cause that. Was gonna spend Xmas with the new woman this year after countless years alone after the kids went to their Moms (after my 2hrs on Xmas eve). Well, got a stomach virus yesterday so here I sit cleanin up the puke and shitty toilets. But ya know what? Its kinda peaceful….too bad my brother moved away, we been known to hit the titty bar on Christmas eve before….

Have a good one fellas!!!

littleponderosa
    Participant

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all.

Bill

wetduck
    Participant

Merry Christmas to all you homos and homettes

JWM
    Participant

Merry Christmas fellow hunters! New here hope all is well!

DU870
    Participant

Im a day late but Merry Christmas!

dka
    Participant

Happy Holidays to all of you too!

Swamp Gas
    Participant

A few days late. Happy new year Y’all!!

Thomas Quinlen
    Participant

Happy New Year, flubberers!

JC
    Participant

HAPPY….HAPPY….HAPPY

Yu
    Participant

Time to move on.

Let’s roll!

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed