Outdoor Cats – New Study

Home Forums Online Lodge Outdoor Cats – New Study

This topic contains 29 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of Kjnlog Kjnlog 1 year, 6 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 21 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    crowhater
    Participant

I shoot all cats I see other then the kid’s cats.

JC
    Participant

Crow……even the neighbors cats? The cat belonging to the 90 yr old widow down the street? The kitten belonging to the little girl in the wheelchair a few blocks away? What IF some sumbitch killed your kids cats cuz they roamed over to his property? You is a heartless MOFO for sure!

And……whadda ya do’in back here? You said you was gone and gone for good! The Crow speaketh with a forked penis.

Thadp
    Participant

As my Pastor used to say, “Pussy is Pussy.”

Kjnlog
    Participant

I kill em all and let God sort em out… :mrgreen:

JC
    Participant

Yo CrowHater…..do you remember a gal named Jodi Arias? She claims she met you in Houston a few yrs back and carried on a torrid sex affair w/ you. Then you suddenly dumped her w/ no explanation. I saw an article on her on MSNBC News yesterday. Check it out and ya better be on-guard and pack’in heat in case Jodi wants some revenge for your breaking her little ol heart.

I see where this dude Jimmy Lee Dykes is making headlines. He carries/or carried some of the same traits and habits as you. Check it out! Prolly similar genes.

Perro
    Participant

So I’m a black helicopter guy now for questioning the science? LOL

Did Rosenberg put forth how that science was obtained? What model did they base it on?

Not from what I saw,

“The people involved in this study are of the highest scientific integrity and they went into this very objectively. The science is very clear and unequivocal on this topic, and it is time for action. It’s time for all the groups to sit down and come up with some solutions.”

I think I’ve heard that somewhere before. Now where was it???? I’ll think of it later.

Are we to believe him because he said so? or because he’s a conservative with a phd after his name?

Glenwood springs has a cat rescue plan of sorts. Local volunteers trap the ally cats and release them after local vet students voluntarily spay and neuter them. I wouldn’t waste the time myself, but it’s all volunteer and if the residents of Glenwood feel it’s appropriate, Why should anyone care?

You proved me right though, taxpayer money was used.

JC
    Participant

Yo Crow…..you need to chime-in here. Where is the Crow? Ya don’t suppose he left for good. That ol JC might have run him off. Hey, that’s the 1st person I’ve run-off from the site. Dang, I have arrived…..I am now a big deal! yeeeeeehaaaaa

Aussie05
    Participant

JC – 1

Carpy – 43

Cornbread
    Participant

Oh don’t be modest for me there Chawlee.

Kjnlog
    Participant

:lol: :lol:

Viewing 10 posts - 21 through 30 (of 30 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed