Phone App

Home Forums Online Lodge Phone App

This topic contains 11 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of Webmaster Webmaster 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Aussie05
    Participant

Hey Webbie……will yall be coming out with a WFC App?  This new format is painful from a phone. At least something for the lodge to make posting easier. I do 90% of my posting from my phone so this would be very helpful.

Webmaster
    Keymaster

The entire site will be phone app ready.  By Friday I think if things go as planned.

Aussie05
    Participant

So 2 months then. Lol.  ; )

Webmaster
    Keymaster

Hahaha.  Nah shouldn’t take that long at all the templates are done just have to get the hunting report system finalized tonight.

Our hosting company is resolving the speed issues — routing errors in their set up so I can do other things while they resolve that, since it’s not a programming issues (thank God).

Yu
    Participant

Did you  two plan  to blow each other before these posts?

With Aussie there is no need to seek knee pads, though.

Aussie05
    Participant

Yeah because I wont be the one hitting my knees.  I prefer to just stand on a stool and mouth pump you.

Swamp Gas
    Participant

Anyone out there using a phone who swipes to type having issues?  My voice to text doesn’t work either.

Webmaster
    Keymaster

mobile and tablet layouts are done.  Posting from my phone now. All functions seem to be working.  Post any bugs here for specific devices.

Clickster
    Participant

Only app I found was the migration map and it was not able to post on here is just a map.

Aussie05
    Participant

Pretty sure they just changed the format so it was easier from a phone.

Cornbread
    Participant

what is the name of app

Webmaster
    Keymaster

Yes — let me clarify.   The native android and phone apps will be later this year.  The site itself has been designed to function as is on phones and tablets — those layout corrections are done and should be optimized and working on your phone.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed