Productive Weekend

Home Forums Online Lodge Productive Weekend

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  dka 3 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

dka
    Participant

Had 2 days of early teal,woody at Reelfoot this weekend. Nice limits of green and blue wings. Got the house finished. Been quite a remodeling project. Anyone needs a place to stay while hunting/fishing Reelfoot, I’ve got the place for you. New H/A, water heater, reworked the oak floors, got beds fixed up, pics hung etc… Fall fishing is heating up. Ya’ll come!

Webmaster
    Keymaster

Nice. Teal hunting here was slow. The boys got a few but nothing to speak of.

Water at our swamp is down again — very surprising for all the rain we’ve had. The water table for our bottoms has changed drastically ever since they built a new bridge down stream of us — the water seems to empty much faster out of the creek and surrounding marsh areas.

Anonymous

I painted my house.

Nice earthy tones.

littleponderosa
    Participant

i cleaned the garage, prep dekes for flock.

i’m not leaving MT this year. what i’ve saved the wench spent.

Bill

dka
    Participant

I painted my other house in Jackson also. Like you earth tones. A couple of Japanese are coming in on the 21st and will hopefully like it enough that their company will pay me $2200/mo. for them to live there for the next 2 years. Basically, I am house poor. Spent the last year and a half fixing up 2 places in Jackson, son’s and mine, and the 2 places on the lake at Reelfoot. Time to get liquid. Put the for sale by owner sign up a few weeks ago. Had 3 offers for a contract for deed. If I don’t rent to the japs next week, I will probably go ahead and list it with a realtor. Too much of a hassle stopping what I am doing to meet someone that wants a year to get their credit in shape.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed