Saturday

Home Forums Online Lodge Saturday

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of ACE ACE 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    JC
    Participant

Saturday…..here in my office

It’s not like the Fourth of July

Saturday…..here in my office

I think I’ll throw a shot at Eli

(Eli….who the fuk is Eli? Do we have an Eli here?)

Needed to work today(fuk). However, my flesh peddling talents are in such a demand that it’s necessary. And, I do like extra coin. My wife wants to go to next year’s Academy Awards and walk the Red Carpet with Michael Bubele so what the hey, that costs money bro!

Making aged, petite sirloin steaks tonite seasoned w/ Santino Scuzzamatchi’s special spicy Italian seasoning, fresh from Italy. My special thinly sliced fingerling taters marinated in virgin-virgin olive oil and fresh oregano and Jamaican pepper, buttered corn shipped express from Tiddy Niblets in Bumfuk, Nebraska(what ain’t bumfuk in Nebraska), Italian hot skillet salad smothered in anchovies of which you lessers know nothing about and a bottle of Kowalski Bros merlot from their Bakersfield winery…only $1.98 but some of today’s best wines are the super low cost ones.

Then the wife and I will wrap-up the evening sitting around the firepit, listening to ol Blue Eyes, smoking a couple joints and sipping some Bipple(that’s Beaujalais and Ripple for once again you lessers).

Tomorrow nite is a really big shoe as ol Eddy would say….the Academy Awards! I got my money on the bounty hunter from Djaingo, the gal in Dark Thirty and the guy and cat in PI. The rest of you losers try to make the best of your weekend and for crissake….you clowns out spring sky carp shooting make sure you file your reports w/ Webbie 1st thing Monday AM.

IR1SH
    Participant

Forget about pulling the plug old man…  Get a bottle of roofies or sleeping pills, some pudding, a bottle of vodka, a plastic bag, some duct tape, and do us all a favor by ending your old life California-Heavensgate style old man….

ACE
    Participant

funny sheeet I !!!!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed