Someone needs to clean out the lodge bathroom

Home Forums Online Lodge Someone needs to clean out the lodge bathroom

This topic contains 17 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of Webmaster Webmaster 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Dipper Dave
    Participant

I think I just saw a giant tumblepube go rollin by!

Click, grab your mop and bucket please!

This place seems dead

Webmaster
    Keymaster

February cabin fever.  Wish northern IL was a stopping ground for an abundance of snows.

Aussie05
    Participant

I’m always around here somewhere.  Didn’t have the best cell service today driving through west Tx so I couldnt surf the web like normal.

I miss your musk.

DU870
    Participant

They are putting hammer down on whitey in southern Missouri and Arkansas! Road trip!

dka
    Participant

Talked to the landowner yesterday. They are eating up NW Tn. also. Time for a pit shoot.

JC
    Participant

I’m headed to the far Northwest Territories in late May. Gonna shoot em off the nest and gather the eggs for breakfast. Got me a 1st Nations injun substenance permit.

JC
    Participant

And yes, this place is barely breathing. Facebook’s new Waterfowler’s Connection Forum has stolen the WFC thunder.

IR1SH
    Participant

Every time I use the commode, there is a pile of saw dust around the toilet…  Someone please remove the Elderly Quarterly mag from the restroom because JC is dropping his load everywhere…

Swamp Gas
    Participant

Hey check this out.  I don’t remember eating corn.

Clickster
    Participant

That’s considered baiting!

Webmaster
    Keymaster

JC — Facebook will grab everything they can.  They already own and sell their “gun owners” database to the government.   The NRA doesn’t even get that.   Fools.

Facebook “groups” and “likes” = user profiling — and they will sell that data to anyone willing to buy it.

duckbag
    Participant

Webbie……..when you gonna get the skinny ass photos on the photo forum fixed ? and allow comments? And allow us to write want we want about our photos? Cmon Man

JC
    Participant

Because of inaccuracies, misrepresentations and falsehoods written in the comments section by guys such as you DB, Webbie had no other recourse other than to eliminate the comments capability.

Your pics of 1/2 lb perch you claimed were 2 pounders…..carrying in your pocket a 15″ turkey beard that you pin on each jake you kill. C’mon Lane!

Webmaster
    Keymaster

DB — gallery updates are coming but basically the thought process on allowing images and threaded conversations on the state hunting report pages is to encourage discussions on the state pages (where the hunting was taken).

Off topic images and other photo’s can be posted here on the forums for discussion.

The future plan for the gallery is for monthly photo contest entries (prizes and schedule to be announced).

Aussie05
    Participant

Got an email today from Photobucket saying they had the new site up and running. Yall need to catch up Webbie.  I’m guessing they have a bigger staff than WFC though.

Webmaster
    Keymaster

Photobucket direct link test:

Mallard Duck

Webmaster
    Keymaster

Photobucket Video Tests:

Direct Link:

[video src="http://i889.photobucket.com/albums/ac98/T-Ripper/Random%20Hunting%202010/DomEdisonRdDuckHunt1111.mp4" /]

IMG Code:

[IMG]http://i889.photobucket.com/albums/ac98/T-Ripper/Random%20Hunting%202010/DomEdisonRdDuckHunt1111.mp4[/IMG]

Email & IM code:

[video src="http://media.beta.photobucket.com/video/duck%20hunting/T-Ripper/Random%20Hunting%202010/DomEdisonRdDuckHunt1111.mp4" /]

Webmaster
    Keymaster

Everything sees to be working using the direct link code for video and images.

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed