The Boys

Home Forums Online Lodge The Boys

This topic contains 14 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of Swamp Gas Swamp Gas 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Aussie05
    Participant

Remington has came full circle on his little bro. There’s still a little bit of attention jealously every now and then but nothing even close to the way it was.  Ranger is almost 5 months old already. Its crazy how fast time flies by. I’m sure most of you are aware.

Aussie05
    Participant

IR1SH
    Participant

Very cool!  Very cute!

DU870
    Participant

Future Duck killers!

Aussie05
    Participant

Yeah I sure hope they take to it but you never know.  Clicks older boy got to smash duck all the time with him but just never got the fever. I really hope they get the book fever so I don’t have to pay for college.

JC
    Participant

Cute kids! When you have your 3rd and if it’s a girl, you should name her Tonto.

Aussie05
    Participant

I’m getting snipped very soon so unless there’s an accident between now and then there wont be a 3rd. Reese was our name for a girl if we had one.

JC
    Participant

and prolly her middle name was going to be peanut butter

Canman Omaddie
    Participant

good looking boys!!

Webmaster
    Keymaster

Don’t blink — the oldest will be driving and asking to go hunting on his own with his friends before you know it.

I swear mine were that little yesterday.

:P

JC
    Participant

Yeah, them rug rats grow-up awfully fast but let’s face it….not fast enough! Looks like both will be old enough soon to play on the RR tracks ands in the median strip of the local freeway.

Aussie05
    Participant

Me working out of town really magnifies the growing up process. It wont be long and I’m gonna have to say goodbye to the road.

JC
    Participant

Then better keep on the good side of Crow. Now that he’s an owner and HMFIC he might have a sweet job for you. Nite watchman, cleaning supv, local delivery man. Start there, do a good job and in 5 yrs or so Crow will put you on the sales desk for the Ukranian and Slobovian customers and you can take home a tidy $50k a year. Plus bennies and an annual fish trip w/ Crow to El Salto Cocko.

Aussie05
    Participant

You couldnt pay me enough.

Swamp Gas
    Participant

A fine pair of boys.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed