Time to pull the plug……..

Home Forums Online Lodge Time to pull the plug……..

This topic contains 29 replies, has 17 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of JC JC 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    JC
    Participant

on the WFC ventilator…..nothing more can be done, the new website I like alot but that’s just me, good try Webbie…..RIP OnLine Lodge Forum….journey well!!!

Bill Towles got runoff by Spacey and Click and I thought we done the same to Crow but he keeps popping back. The others? They quietly slipped out the back door. Me….I’ll hang till the ship goes down but not devote too much time. Heck, I’m making $$$ hand over fist right now and don’t really have much time to spare elsewhere. Gotta keep-up w/ the Marshal Millers of this world ya know!

Klobkilzduk
    Participant

kinda sad really…AMF JC

Cornbread
    Participant

Amen to pretty much …..

Kjnlog
    Participant

wWonderin why I havent seen Bill n a while…hmm. I an’t leavin , just not peekin n as much. New job keeps me pretty busy fr a change  and my baseball is kickin off full swing this weekend….Woo Hoo!  :mrgreen:

iluvlabs
    Participant

I have a full plate these days with full time family, full time school and full time work. Hard to find time to want to slip in here.

DU870
    Participant

Well my job allows me time to stop in and check things out. If/when things pick up, I spend less time, killing time. You can almost always get a good laugh when you stop in.

Billygoatpete
    Participant

Sorry to see it go but there is no denying that this place has fallen so far downhill that there is no chance at redemption.

I get what Webbie was trying to do in bringing readership up but, he failed to realize that (despite his own advertising ambitions), this place was born and bred from the “regular” users.

Best of luck (seriously) webbie but, as for your forums, you’ve lost your audience.

Webmaster
    Keymaster

JC – the “Lodge” is the way it is because of the environment YOU create.  Not WFC.

You personally can’t comment on a thread without throwing a shot at somebody or trolling up some drama.

It’s sad really.  The Lodge is not a very welcoming place for new comers and you seem to take pride in running people off (aka bullying).

If the “ship” is sinking it’s because you prefer it that way.

Let me say that “this ship” (forums) is not our site activity.  Our page views have never been higher.  All you have succeeded in is keeping people silent from participating here.

Example — a new guy pops in here asking about leases. You throw out  a car lease joke.  I’m sure there are countless places on the internet he could not find an answer or assistance.   No need to come back.  You win.

Canman Omaddie
    Participant

What Webbie said

JC
    Participant

Hey Carpy….Webbie and a few others now proclaim that I’m the RunOff King. Sorry to steal your thunder ol boy!

Maybe ThadP, DU870 and Irish won’t be coming back(?) Thought Click and I had Crow on the run but he’s seems more resilient than we expected. Hmmmmm…..are there bigger fish out there?

Then again….silence is golden!!!

JC
    Participant

Say ol soothsayer Webster. I am a big fan of the legendary comedian Don Rickles and have tried to emulate his hilariousness in a small way. Although Dandy Don is viewed by some as an obnoxious a-hole he does have quite a large following who get quite the chuckles at his targeted, attack style as he throws the shots baby! C’mon, I know you find the Don most amusing, don’t cha?

Perro
    Participant

I’m still around, I just had to go find gainful employment.

As far as this place being on last legs, certain ones say that every year about this same time.

Webmaster
    Keymaster

Perro — It’s pretty much how every off-season begins for those not posting reports about spring snows.

Klobkilzduk
    Participant

Me and your glorious Iowa Field Editor hope to fix that as soon as the snow melts….he had kid duty last weekend when we shoulda slammed em……sucks to grow up.

Thadp
    Participant

JC you are the only one talking about leaving and how bad it is.  So get on with it and leave.

duckbag
    Participant

BYE BYE Gramps

JC
    Participant

SPRING SNOW GOOSE REPORT: last weekend I spotted an assload x 3 of specs n snows lifting off the winter wheat fields just west of Lincoln, CA and heading north. I missed our 2nd annual 5-day conservation hunt last week and my buddies just slammed them for 4 days straight. They were breasting till midnite each day to keep up w/ the body count. (there…a spring goose report)

Yo DB…quit screwing-off on this site. The pots n pans are piling up in the sink and you have the Ebenneezer Church group coming in for dinner in a few hours. Reverend Aloysious P Jackson don’t like his flock to be wait’in forever to get served. And clean-up the mens room…it looks like sheet and stinks to hi-heaven.

Thadious…you don’t read so good! I never said I was leaving the site unless I go down w/ the ship. Now if I could run your boring Mormon azz outta here that would be a blessing from hi-yonder.

jasonmn24
    Participant

Webbie, time for a time out for old JC I think.

IR1SH
    Participant

Please quit breathing ya old prick!

JC
    Participant

Well Irish, I see you’re screwing-off on your 15 min teacher’s aide break. Those computers were donated for the use of the G1-4 elementary schoolkids to use….not some freeloading parent!

Jason my boy….bigger people couldn’t put me in the penalty box.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 30 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed