Time to pull the plug……..

Home Forums Online Lodge Time to pull the plug……..

This topic contains 29 replies, has 17 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of JC JC 1 year, 4 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 21 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    MACHINE
    Participant

If Pondscum would come back this place could breathe again…LOLOL

MACHINE
    Participant

LOL  i have been hacked LOL

Aussie05
    Participant

Been a busy year so far for me.  Got a brand new company truck the 9th of Jan and already have over 14k miles on it.  My lower back has been killing me because of all the driving. Still made time to stick some large mouths though. :mrgreen:

Kjnlog
    Participant

JC we’ve been hearing the same stufff for 10 yers now around this time every year. We’ve had some “heavy hitters” come and go. The pile at the top changes regularly. It’s what happens, new blood and all that schit…. Look around ya buddy everything is still the same , it only changes in your mind…..

DU870
    Participant

His mind might be changing….or he might be loosing his marbles :)

WATERDOG TRAINER
    Participant

Many people are resistant to change. I for one am depending on what it is. The changes to the site in theory were new look, more user friendly, faster, etc. It does have a new layout. I don’t think it’s as user friendly as the old site and not much faster than before. I think there are several factors with the site which contributes to low activity. Time of year? Doubtful. How much more computer time can you get when it’s 0 degrees and blowing snow out.  If you look at last duck season on the old site there wasn’t much activity then as in previous years.

Look at photos in the gallery. You don’t even know who posts them unless they put it in.

It’s a double edge sword. The origional members aren’t using the new site as much which leads to no new or informative posts. New potential members look at the site and don’t see much in the way of useful information. They visit a week later and see no new posts. Would you come back? No, you are going to continue your search until you find an active and productive site. You can look at the Refuge site which constantly has new posts.

It’s not good that a newbe comes on here, asks a question, then only gets a smart aSS reply from the village idiot. But it’s worse when they come on here and see no relevant, informative posts for days if not weeks. Inactivity is the killer.

Just my observations.

JC
    Participant

Village idiot? Spacey hasn’t been here in months and Irish seldom posts these days.

JC
    Participant

THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 28, 2013 IN THE YEAR OF OUR LORD

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz……..zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz……..zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Yep…..this place is a Thrilla in Manilla!!!

JC
    Participant

DAY 63 IN THE YEAR 2013 OF OUR LORD

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz…….zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz……zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

The excitement is unbearable I tell ya!!!

JC
    Participant

DAY 64 and no, this site will not go down in infamy.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz……zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz……zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Viewing 10 posts - 21 through 30 (of 30 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed