Too hot for January

Home Forums Online Lodge Too hot for January

This topic contains 26 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of Aussie05 Aussie05 1 year, 10 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 21 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    wetduck
    Participant

get you ass on the lake we boated 20 + in acouple hours sunday . headed out for a predator and hog hunt this weekend and then the guns are back in the safe. big fiwh to be caught the next couple months charlie

Aussie05
    Participant

Yeah, and it looks like I’ll be working most of Feb. Got a tournament on the 23rd and I’m not even sure I’ll make that. It took 20lbs to win Bass Champs last week and they’re only weighing in 3 fish this year. Saw 2 other 5 fish tournaments where it took 30 and 27lbs to win. Big ones are biting for sure.

You been on Fork or your local lake?

wetduck
    Participant

hit the local river last sunday will head to fork in about 10 days and prolly be there once a week or so till april will call u next week about getting together there
    expect some bloody pic this w/e

Aussie05
    Participant

Sounds good.

Perro
    Participant

We had too warm up here before it could snow. Boo hoo about being too warm. I’m ready for 80 degrees.

JC
    Participant

60’s here in the land of plenty. Headed to Cabo soon….too freak’in cold here.

Aussie05
    Participant

Lake trip has been cut down to just fishing Saturday and coming home first thing Sunday morning.  I hate work sometimes.

Viewing 7 posts - 21 through 27 (of 27 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed