Webbie

Home Forums Online Lodge Webbie

This topic contains 10 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of Webmaster Webmaster 1 year, 6 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Aussie05
    Participant

Hey when I’m on someones profile and check out their “friends” I’m pretty sure it gives me access to cancel their friendships and friendship request?  I think that might be what happened with Carpy and LilP the other day?

Webmaster
    Keymaster

Test clock.  -6 GMT

Webmaster
    Keymaster

testing time clock GMT-6

Webmaster
    Keymaster

I’ll test it out right now.

Aussie05
    Participant

Also…..the time stamp on each post are way off.

Its telling me you made that last post at 8:07pm?

Aussie05
    Participant

Looks like 8 hours off.

JC
    Participant

I think you’re right on Aussie. By now I should have an azzload of Friendship Requests and I only got one. And the one I got I had to cancel for ya know, the sake of my reputation for keeping an upstanding circle of friends.

Kjnlog
    Participant

Dont remember seein ya JC in out 100+ member list.  I’ll check back and see if i see ya…

Kjnlog
    Participant

Cant get there right now JC. When I try to click on members the drop down menu is joined with the one from forums and won’t let me click on members…..Webbie….

1Cup
    Participant

Greenwich Mean Time

Webmaster
    Keymaster

Yep.  Clock is GMT.  working on the translator fix.

On the friend’s list….  When you click and view a member’s profile and view their friends, the list show’s their friends but the button options are specific to how your account is set to the people on that list.

So if I view your friend list and the button next to them say’s “Add Friend” it means they are not in my list and I can request to add them.

If it says “Cancel Friendship” it means they are on your list and you have that option to cancel them.

If it says “Cancel Request” it means you have a friend request to/from that person that has not been accepted.

Hopefully this didn’t make it more confusing.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed