Well Damn

Home Forums Online Lodge Well Damn

This topic contains 9 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Swamp Gas 3 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Klobkilzduk
    Participant

Missed all last year after an unfortunate incident with a 4 wheeler. Lucky to be alive actually. Well….went mountain biking Sat and guess what….3 broken ribs the week before opener…..maybe someone is trying to tell me something???

Thadp
    Participant

Dumb ass……

Thadp
    Participant

Seriously dude you need a keeper, why on earth would you be out this close to the season opener? I do wish you a speedy recovery and hope you are back in action soon.

littleponderosa
    Participant

well, ya can at least say ya be livin’ your life. too dam bad ’bout the opener, i’d tell ya practice makes perfect but i be guessing ya be sick of the smartass comments.
    heal quickly or shoot a sub-guage over dekes for a couple of weeks.

Bill

Canman Omaddie
    Participant

What Thad said

DU870
    Participant

Lets hope the ribs heal up fast. If not you might need to buy a 410 !

Klobkilzduk
    Participant

We have piled up the teal already this year….I heal quick and will be shooting in a couple of weeks (maybe sooner)….just in time for the green….

Klobkilzduk
    Participant

And yes Bill….I live every day 🙂

littleponderosa
    Participant

i knew that – ya dance to your own tune and i can dam sure appreciate that.
    only cheap steel for the sub-gauges is some winchester stuff – not big shot but adequate if necessary. i think 6’s is the biggest cheaper stuff i’ve seen, but it’ll whack greenheads over dekes close. only shot woodies and teal if memory serves me correct with the 410.
    tear ’em up.
    Bill

Swamp Gas
    Participant

Any update Klob? Just saw this thread.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed