WFC versus Refuge Forums

Home Forums Online Lodge WFC versus Refuge Forums

This topic contains 36 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by  Chris Fuge 3 years, 12 months ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 37 total)
  • Author

JC
    Participant

Refuge Forums has a bazillion active posting members. Lots of good info and timely reports. The site has a powerful server, instantaneous response. Every state has many active members.

So……why them and not us???????

DU870
    Participant

The folks here at WFC are better folks. Each WFC member is better than 20 members over there. They also hire people to post on the forums, most likely bots reporting about bird farms and not actually hunting. They also employee out of work Obamacare helpers to keep the forums active.

Yu
    Participant

and they won’t let JC post over there.

So….why them and us?

I only stay here to read Carpy’s witty posts.

MallardKingWI
    Participant

I haven’t been to the Refuge. This site does seem to have a different “feel” around here after the upgrades to the system. Wisconsin doesn’t seem to get nearly as many reports as it used to. If you left DU870, Rearney, and myself out it wouldn’t even be worth visiting the hunting reports. And I mostly report about Horicon which most of the time isn’t very useful. The Affordable Care Act employees have to come here because their website doesn’t work. (I refuse to call it Obamacare and give him any legacy.

Swamp Gas
    Participant

Not familiar with refuge forums myself. While WFC may have better folks, the better folks aren’t participating as much. Nothing wrong with a few pot-stirrers and aholes either. That’s what keeps a grab a$$ forum rolling. I still miss the WFC of yesteryear.

Klobkilzduk
    Participant

What the cop said….^^^^^

Thadp
    Participant

I only come here because the CA prison internet has not blocked the site yet.

Swamp Gas
    Participant

Lol Thad!

Thadp
    Participant

I was going to say Penal, but JC starts to quiver when I talk like that.

Perro
    Participant

LOL

JC
    Participant

Hmmmmmmmmmmm…..Webbie is tight lipped on this subject. Other than me, the last Cali guy to report on our state site was ol Randy Houghton who died 5 yrs ago. Very lonely, very sad! I know Jimmerson would report if it wasn’t for the predictament he got himself into.

Swamp Gas
    Participant

17 pages of threads in the lodge in 10 1/2 months JC. I can remember 2 pages a day.

I’ll try and step it up but I have to go back to work Monday. No more one and two day work weeks for a while.

JC
    Participant

Yo Mark….relax, earning money is so overrated. Just ask Irish!

Webmaster
    Keymaster

The activity isn’t a reflection of WFC vs Refuge or any other duck site, it is WFC vs Facebook.

I see how much you guys post there.

The ARE the elephant in the room for any online community now.

~webby

Dirt Clods Die Too
    Participant

FUFB

Yu
    Participant

FBSUX

a little less than JCOWFC

Swamp Gas
    Participant

I have yet to sign up a facebook account.

I see too many co-workers wrapped up in it.

Dirt Clods Die Too
    Participant

Cyber heroin….

Yu
    Participant

I got an account to monitor my kids.

I accepted two other friend requests.

I have defriended one of those.

I choose to waste my waste my time here in the knowledge that only 6 or 7 people and the NSA will see it.

Thadp
    Participant

You unfriended me?

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 37 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed