Forum Replies Created
January 7, 2014 at 1:59 pm #7539
always!January 6, 2014 at 1:12 pm #7528September 24, 2013 at 4:09 pm #6595
Come down any time and kill with all is welcome. We got plenty!September 24, 2013 at 10:07 am #6587
Attachments:September 24, 2013 at 10:04 am #6583
Been slow for us in 4 hunts we killed 52 teal.
Attachments:September 11, 2013 at 7:39 am #6456
Talked to Crow and he asked if i had everything lined up for the C&C hunt 2014!
naw i talked to him and hes sounds a tad sluggish but better.August 7, 2013 at 1:42 pm #6128
On FB he posted hes sore as a Fresh Flubbered Virgin.July 15, 2013 at 1:05 pm #5908
Forget about sleep. Start training to get use to it. Hunting season before she has it will get your body use to not enough sleep.
You can drink breast milk. Try it!
two days after birth when your helping your wife to the restroom still dont look at her cooter. if you do expect to visualize a camels mouth that got into a bumblebee’s nest and is swole from the stings.
Your not her #1 any more the kid is so get use to it and start beating off in the shower.
The kid will change your life. I love mine to death and would do anything for them. You will finally realize that you will run through fire or take a bullet for someone now.July 10, 2013 at 7:38 am #5808
Morning! Bored on FB?July 2, 2013 at 10:44 am #5661
really Mark isnt that what we did last year? lolJuly 1, 2013 at 12:37 pm #5632
Let’s fix that.
I traveled!July 1, 2013 at 12:15 pm #5629
Charlie and I are kinda a big thing down here in SETX. lolJuly 1, 2013 at 12:15 pm #5628
Not sure yet they haven’t posted yet but normally the second week of sept for two weeks.
Charlie not replacing you just supplementing you while working with others. lolJuly 1, 2013 at 10:58 am #5614
Like that idea Charlie. I have something similar thats max-4 i use if needed for the boat drive out while running. It does keep the snot to a minimum.May 23, 2013 at 8:02 am #5330
I’ll help a fellow WF.Com out I’ll give ya 20k for your Vett. Cash of course!May 22, 2013 at 8:08 am #5316
Nitros do it?May 20, 2013 at 9:50 am #5294
Its a damn shame i loved this place.May 15, 2013 at 8:28 am #5287
I’m never to far from here!May 2, 2013 at 12:21 pm #5198
my constant blogging site has moved to Mudmotortalk.com from here cause it stays active. i miss our activity. Muddog was the cause. he left and we all stopped posting. blame it on the dallas dog.April 22, 2013 at 12:32 pm #5026
A Scaup Suite
Please create an account to get started.
Weather Quick Links
Follow us on Twitter
- Full-bodied goose decoys from DOA Decoys, Damaged Box Sale just $199. Use coupon code WFSDSLE. For details visit http://t.co/XrFyTbbC6b 10:32:03 AM January 27, 2014 from web
- Share your #duckhunting pictures and reports to #waterfowlercom today. http://t.co/MqKeKbpRHr 02:04:38 PM October 19, 2013 from Twitter for iPhone
- Teal activity increasing ahead of cold front in northern Mississippi Flyway. Strong flights expected this weekend. http://t.co/WNBnapfKfK 09:58:49 AM September 12, 2013 from web
- Post your #duckhunting or #hunting report at http://t.co/WNBnapfKfK and be registered to win a Spectra-Shot Sampler. http://t.co/iZ3APQ7xhT 12:59:34 PM August 26, 2013 from web
- FWS proposes liberal season frameworks for late season #duckhunting in all #flyways. Read more at http://t.co/GtUtrin3L5 03:02:15 PM August 05, 2013 from web