Forum Replies Created
December 22, 2013 at 4:07 am #7473
I’ve got a house full of ***ing Chickenhawks right now… I think I will turn on the gas stove, and take a walk….December 12, 2013 at 2:00 pm #7370
What JC is really asking is how many of you like to gargle on cock, like him….November 27, 2013 at 3:55 pm #7234
Friend request sent, Tim!November 24, 2013 at 4:28 pm #7177
“Irish, if you get Nebraska to agree to the Hunting Box Sale I will raise you duck limit by one over Iowa”
LOL! I’ll do one better… I’ll string up the esteemed senator that helped pass the Affordable Healthcare Act…November 5, 2013 at 11:53 am #6956
^^^ As much as I don’t like his gingered ass, I agree with YU-fuk-yerself…October 28, 2013 at 1:20 pm #6896
Webbie… You seriously need to incorporate “LIKE” buttons onto threads… If you haven’t thought of this already, you are 10 times behind the curve…October 28, 2013 at 1:17 pm #6895
Naw… In typical Husker fashion, I shook the hangover off… Went out… Shot some birds… and felt good again (unlike a chickenhawk fan who feels like a losing POS everyday)…. How many pretty trophies does I Suck City have?
SHAAATTTUPP!!!October 25, 2013 at 3:01 pm #6860
Very cool!October 25, 2013 at 3:00 pm #6859
I did it once back in 2003 in Lake Michigan! I loved every second of the hunt!October 25, 2013 at 2:31 pm #6858
We had ducks this morning… Rory’s ashes antiqued that ringknecked duck like none other… His eyes were bigger than Buckwheat’s when he saw a ghost…. I wished him well on his journey South for the season, and I hope he spreads Rory’s ashes from here to the Gulf coast…October 24, 2013 at 10:48 am #6847
And every time I take a dump, it winds up in St. Louie… Seems my efforts are working as well, my ginger friend!October 23, 2013 at 3:31 pm #6838
Didn’t fire a shot… Saw some flocks… Had one work us for a while… but never into range….October 22, 2013 at 1:12 pm #6831
DUCK FOOD! Come on in!
Attachments:October 22, 2013 at 1:10 pm #6829
The pothole is looking good too! Where’s the blind?
Attachments:October 22, 2013 at 1:08 pm #6827
Where’s the blind… What you think may be the blind, but it dead grass on top of the dike….
Attachments:October 22, 2013 at 1:06 pm #6825
Another look up the spring fed slough
Attachments:October 22, 2013 at 1:05 pm #6823
Looking North to the Pothole
Attachments:October 16, 2013 at 3:36 pm #6792
NICE!October 16, 2013 at 3:29 pm #6791
Otherwise F U Yu for the insult to Jason… Why didn’t you name your first son Sol or Ezekiel???October 16, 2013 at 3:27 pm #6790
Nothing wrong with the name Charles…
Please create an account to get started.
Recent Forum Topics
Weather Quick Links
Follow us on Twitter
- Full-bodied goose decoys from DOA Decoys, Damaged Box Sale just $199. Use coupon code WFSDSLE. For details visit http://t.co/XrFyTbbC6b 10:32:03 AM January 27, 2014 from web
- Share your #duckhunting pictures and reports to #waterfowlercom today. http://t.co/MqKeKbpRHr 02:04:38 PM October 19, 2013 from Twitter for iPhone
- Teal activity increasing ahead of cold front in northern Mississippi Flyway. Strong flights expected this weekend. http://t.co/WNBnapfKfK 09:58:49 AM September 12, 2013 from web
- Post your #duckhunting or #hunting report at http://t.co/WNBnapfKfK and be registered to win a Spectra-Shot Sampler. http://t.co/iZ3APQ7xhT 12:59:34 PM August 26, 2013 from web
- FWS proposes liberal season frameworks for late season #duckhunting in all #flyways. Read more at http://t.co/GtUtrin3L5 03:02:15 PM August 05, 2013 from web