I am considering buying a fiberglass boat which was ‘frozen’ in a slip. Does anyone have any info if the ice could affect the boat in future. It was not submerged, just all around it, anybody have any experience with this potential problem?
Please create an account to get started.
Recent Forum Topics
Weather Quick Links
Follow us on Twitter
- Share your #duckhunting pictures and reports to #waterfowlercom today. http://t.co/MqKeKbpRHr 02:04:38 PM October 19, 2013 from Twitter for iPhone
- Teal activity increasing ahead of cold front in northern Mississippi Flyway. Strong flights expected this weekend. http://t.co/WNBnapfKfK 09:58:49 AM September 12, 2013 from web
- Post your #duckhunting or #hunting report at http://t.co/WNBnapfKfK and be registered to win a Spectra-Shot Sampler. http://t.co/iZ3APQ7xhT 12:59:34 PM August 26, 2013 from web
- FWS proposes liberal season frameworks for late season #duckhunting in all #flyways. Read more at http://t.co/GtUtrin3L5 03:02:15 PM August 05, 2013 from web
- DU's dissapointment with #houseofrepresentatives continues over #farmbill and #NAWCA cut. Read more at http://t.co/GtUtrin3L5 10:16:46 AM July 24, 2013 from web