Forum Replies Created
March 18, 2013 at 6:02 pm #4683
HA HA HA HA, I may have been a witness tot he making of this photo!March 11, 2013 at 6:23 pm #4600
It was a good time Klob!!! Ready to do it again this weekend………my liver is failing after Saturday night yhough, LOL!January 31, 2013 at 9:23 am #3720
It’s a ton of work for sometimes very little reawrd!January 28, 2013 at 7:29 pm #3602
It was a great hunt!!!!!! Guide…….NEVER. We don’t need them to kill brids do we Klob! The guy on the right, well…..he is WAY crazier than he looks! He is our scout of the group! I get the permission for the land, Klob supplies the dekes!
Please create an account to get started.
Recent Forum Topics
Weather Quick Links
Follow us on Twitter
- Full-bodied goose decoys from DOA Decoys, Damaged Box Sale just $199. Use coupon code WFSDSLE. For details visit http://t.co/XrFyTbbC6b 10:32:03 AM January 27, 2014 from web
- Share your #duckhunting pictures and reports to #waterfowlercom today. http://t.co/MqKeKbpRHr 02:04:38 PM October 19, 2013 from Twitter for iPhone
- Teal activity increasing ahead of cold front in northern Mississippi Flyway. Strong flights expected this weekend. http://t.co/WNBnapfKfK 09:58:49 AM September 12, 2013 from web
- Post your #duckhunting or #hunting report at http://t.co/WNBnapfKfK and be registered to win a Spectra-Shot Sampler. http://t.co/iZ3APQ7xhT 12:59:34 PM August 26, 2013 from web
- FWS proposes liberal season frameworks for late season #duckhunting in all #flyways. Read more at http://t.co/GtUtrin3L5 03:02:15 PM August 05, 2013 from web