Forum Replies Created
February 13, 2013 at 4:23 pm #4025
Careful what you call a cackler. The West coast boys get pretty upset when anything east of the Rockies thats a small goose is called a cackler. Honestly, we dont have any true cacklers. Hutchies, richardsons, ect but no true cacklers. As for the MVP population I dont know, I am a dump husker but I will say that the last few years with warm weather we are holding a ton of little birds compared to honkers.January 25, 2013 at 10:44 am #3480
The little canadas eat up the silosock flyers. This is the best time in my opinion for my state. Reverse migration of chickens. Great big spread warm up for snows!!!
Please create an account to get started.
Weather Quick Links
Follow us on Twitter
- Full-bodied goose decoys from DOA Decoys, Damaged Box Sale just $199. Use coupon code WFSDSLE. For details visit http://t.co/XrFyTbbC6b 10:32:03 AM January 27, 2014 from web
- Share your #duckhunting pictures and reports to #waterfowlercom today. http://t.co/MqKeKbpRHr 02:04:38 PM October 19, 2013 from Twitter for iPhone
- Teal activity increasing ahead of cold front in northern Mississippi Flyway. Strong flights expected this weekend. http://t.co/WNBnapfKfK 09:58:49 AM September 12, 2013 from web
- Post your #duckhunting or #hunting report at http://t.co/WNBnapfKfK and be registered to win a Spectra-Shot Sampler. http://t.co/iZ3APQ7xhT 12:59:34 PM August 26, 2013 from web
- FWS proposes liberal season frameworks for late season #duckhunting in all #flyways. Read more at http://t.co/GtUtrin3L5 03:02:15 PM August 05, 2013 from web