Forum Replies Created
December 24, 2013 at 9:10 pm #7498
Well listen to all you Merry M’Fers. I didnt fire a shot outside of teal season. Collar bone reconstruction will cause that. Was gonna spend Xmas with the new woman this year after countless years alone after the kids went to their Moms (after my 2hrs on Xmas eve). Well, got a stomach virus yesterday so here I sit cleanin up the puke and shitty toilets. But ya know what? Its kinda peaceful….too bad my brother moved away, we been known to hit the titty bar on Christmas eve before….
Have a good one fellas!!!December 22, 2013 at 10:49 pm #7480
Hang out with them…It might make you smarter…..December 20, 2013 at 12:27 am #7466
completely shattered collar bone put the shut down on my season….but there are a shit ton of geese in the area the last couple of days…..way up here in Iowa. And…the Hawks beat Nebraska…good times.December 12, 2013 at 11:36 pm #7377
Roosters don’t pay the bills….high producing ground does. Sucks but that’s the way it is. I wish we here could figure it out the way South Dakota has.December 12, 2013 at 6:13 pm #7375
Titos vodkaNovember 26, 2013 at 11:13 pm #7205
Steve is a meat gazer…..Its a St Louis thing Im told…November 13, 2013 at 11:16 pm #7054
What the cop said….^^^^^October 27, 2013 at 2:25 am #6882
I bet Chris is too pissed about his Fuskers to even hunt today…hell even the lowly Hawkeyes waxed the Goofers….add to that the boys managed to scratched a 3 man limit by 9 only 45 miles south of him sat am. Sucks to be a Husker I guess. (Im gonna regret that someday) Go HawksOctober 26, 2013 at 12:32 am #6863
xxxOctober 26, 2013 at 12:31 am #6862
gonna put that on my listOctober 3, 2013 at 9:48 pm #6668
Biggest thing is I didn’t get to see the Hawks smack the Goofers live….October 3, 2013 at 9:47 pm #6667
messin around on an ATV about 50 miles north of Rogers last Friday….took a nasty spill and demolished my collar bone in the process. Should have been worse…Surgery in the morning, plates, screws the whole 9 yards.
Steve, only chasin one these days…..shes takin my ass in in the morning…good girl.
Ill be ready for late season I think…..September 29, 2013 at 7:22 pm #6635
well speak up then…..where ya from?September 24, 2013 at 5:35 pm #6596
WTF did YU do to get frisked?September 23, 2013 at 2:15 pm #6564
Its funny….cuz its true!September 19, 2013 at 9:42 am #6534
How do you get to the state forums??September 12, 2013 at 2:59 pm #6473
Must be some real wussy geese…….September 5, 2013 at 12:03 pm #6435
Enjoy your last hunting season for a while…….September 2, 2013 at 10:57 am #6399
Saw that……..August 22, 2013 at 12:52 pm #6286
Sorry man…..hang in there, do right and make him proud.
Please create an account to get started.
Recent Forum Topics
Weather Quick Links
Follow us on Twitter
- Full-bodied goose decoys from DOA Decoys, Damaged Box Sale just $199. Use coupon code WFSDSLE. For details visit http://t.co/XrFyTbbC6b 10:32:03 AM January 27, 2014 from web
- Share your #duckhunting pictures and reports to #waterfowlercom today. http://t.co/MqKeKbpRHr 02:04:38 PM October 19, 2013 from Twitter for iPhone
- Teal activity increasing ahead of cold front in northern Mississippi Flyway. Strong flights expected this weekend. http://t.co/WNBnapfKfK 09:58:49 AM September 12, 2013 from web
- Post your #duckhunting or #hunting report at http://t.co/WNBnapfKfK and be registered to win a Spectra-Shot Sampler. http://t.co/iZ3APQ7xhT 12:59:34 PM August 26, 2013 from web
- FWS proposes liberal season frameworks for late season #duckhunting in all #flyways. Read more at http://t.co/GtUtrin3L5 03:02:15 PM August 05, 2013 from web